Akira The Don - L.I.T.F. Akira The Don - L.I.T.F.

I LOVE THIS SONG!

You're my hero :)

Magical Trevor ( Punk ) Magical Trevor ( Punk )

Ugh it was disgusting

I really did not enjoy the music. The animation was a choppy and it didn't smoothly repeat like the original.

Stick Vs Human 2 Stick Vs Human 2

Must of looked really stupid while filming.

Nontheless, entertaining piece of work.

Pro Skater World Tour Pro Skater World Tour

nice try

I don't see anything that even resembles an attempt at 3d. It's good though. Just make them longer.

FBF Violence FBF Violence

dude

that sucked more balls then carmen electra. the song is rap which also sucks. AND, don't call this FBF because there were many tweens. the blood didn't look very realistic. I suggest work on it more, I don't know how the HELL this got 3.30/5.00?!?!?!

Best Guitarist Ever Best Guitarist Ever

LMFAO

lol, dude, that was hilarious. make more, lol that was funnnnny!

Middle Nowhere-Trial 0.83 Middle Nowhere-Trial 0.83

holy shit

no way, this got 3.74, WOW, that is messed up. im sorry, but if YOU think this is good, you must have been dropped on the head when you were a baby. the drawings really sucked, there not alot of actual animating, this was real beginner shit. if this would of got a lower rating i wouldn't complain, but 3.74/5.00 WTF? that's messed. im sorry, really sucked

"I know Kung-Fu" "I know Kung-Fu"

holy shit!

Dude that was frikkin awsome! 2.16/5.00? No way! It should be 10.00/5.00, man you got skillz! The sound was exactly to it, it looked awsome! Man you have to make more. Wow, amazing.

Clay... ITS ALIVE!!!!! Clay... ITS ALIVE!!!!!

NOOOOOOo

Awwww dude! You had a perfectly good movie and you decided to add this DBZ shit...for shame...

Wacked Mafia Academy Wacked Mafia Academy

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

OMG that was hilarious LMAO, Sizzle Nizzle...HAAHAHHAHAHA good job. Hehehe *wipes tears from laughter*...sizzle nizzle, heheheheh